- Pressure injury treatment level 1-2
- 100% EquaGel
- 2 ½”tall EquaGel in two stages
- The top layer is a thin wall gel and a tight grid for a comfort layer
- The bottom layer is a thicker wall gel and a wide grid for deep posture support
- The pelvic area of the cushion is contoured to more evenly distribute a user’s weight than flat cushions, while retaining 1 ¾” of buckling gel under the pressure points
- “Column buckling technology” creates immersion into the cushion
- Temperature-neutral properties with open cell design creates airflow, ensuring the cushions are 12 to 15 degrees cooler than air / foam type cushions
- “No valve, No pump and No air cells” result in simplifying use for the patient
- Covers are vapour permeable, fluid and fire resistant, and easily laundered
- Covers have a carry handle, Velcro positioning tab, and a rear zip
- Cushion is not waterproof, however waterproof/incontinent covers can be purchased separately
Pressure Care Cushions
EquaGel Protector Cushion
A contoured cushion that acts to relieve pressure in the vulnerable coccyx /ischial tuberosity area
Comes with a fluid resistant, vapour permeable cover with hook and loop sections on base of cushion for attaching to a wheelchair.
The EguaGel range includes the General support cushion that features mild contouring for everyday use, and the Protector cushion that has deeper postural support and is intended for users who need moderate to high postural support.
Dimensions: 18″x 18″x 2.5″ (Other sizes available)
Safe working load: 250kg
Download PDF brochure:
>>What is the EquaGel Cushion?